Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cupcake Fun!

I was trying to figure out what kind of cupcakes I wanted to make for Rachel's birthday. Since I haven't done any cake decorating/baking in a while, I looked online for some ideas. I came across a few websites for these muliti-colored rianbow/tie-died cupcakes and I thought they looked like alot of fun, so I decided to try it! So, two boxes of white cake mix and five icing colors later, this is what I had:View from the top of the mess on the stove- first batch:The finished product! :) I was so excited at how they looked!I decided that since they were so colorful already, I should stick with something simple on the frosting:Here is what the inside looked like once we cut and bit into them! Happy 1st Birthday Bug! We are so thankful that God put you in our lives one year ago!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...