Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Preschool

Some of these posts are a little out of order, but at the beginning of September, Hannah started preschool. She goes once a week for an hour and a half, just long enough to have fun and give me a short break, but no so long I miss her too much! She is a non-delayed peer at a school for kids with developmental delays. They need peer models to strive to catch up to and it is good for Hannah to realize not everyone can do what she can. She is having so much fun and loves wearing her back pack to school! Here are pics from her first day:They read Spot Goes To School and colored Spot on the first day. This was her picture:

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...