Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Princess Tea Party

Michael's mom came to visit this past week and she bought the girls these adorable princess dresses! We tried them on the day she came and here is what they looked like:Then the next day we threw a tea party, with real food and sprite instead of tea! Here was the set up before the girls got into it:We got them dressed in their outfits and had tea! They were both pretty cute eating in their pretty dresses. Hannah kept acting like the perfect little lady having tea!Rachel loved the crackers and cheese!Hannah even broke out the famous "princess face," how she decided this is how a princess looks is still a mystery...She also got a wand that lights up and blinks!

Here is a short video of her using the wand and explaining how it works! She cracks me up!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...