Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Videos

Ok, so you have no idea how exciting it was for me to find out that I can now post video! I have tried multiple times before and it has never worked, so I was shocked and thrilled to know that now I can post video of Hannah. She has so many "new tricks" that I have wanted to share, so I have been catching short videos during the week. The first is a video of her laughing (granted the lighting is terrible, but I didn't have time to turn on a light or open a window because I didn't want to miss it) and it is my favorite!

This video is her working her way around her new toy, the first step toward future walking!

This is a clip of her rolling over from back to front. She is also capable of rolling all the way over and can scoot anywhere she wants to, I just couldn't get it on video yet!

1 comment:

Janene said...

That is a really neat "walking" toy.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...