Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun Times

I have always told Michael that when we have a house, I want to have Magnolia trees in the front yard. Growing up in Durant, "The City of a Thousand Magnolias," and climbing a huge Magnolia at some relatives home in Louisiana, I have always had a love for them! The blooms are big and smell so good! Well, imagine my surprise to find out that the little trees planted in front of our townhome are Magnolia trees! This was the first bloom...
Last week we started Hannah on cereal! She had a hard time at first figuring out how to move the food to the back of her mouth instead of spitting it out, but she is getting better now. She still makes a mess, but not as bad as this first time! Hannah loves bathtime! Every night she gets in there and just kicks and splashes and has a great time! I wanted some pictures, and Michael wanted them G-Rated, so he tried to keep her covered with a washcloth. I guess one day she will appreciate that her Daddy wanted her modest, even at five months! I also realized that I never posted the link to our family pictures that we took for Mother's Day. They are on JC Penny Smiles by Wire, so you will need to click this link https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0258105716JCP
and enter my name Kim Wallace in the customer name box. Then you should be able to hit "click here" and view the pics. They intentionally keep them blurry so you can't copy and paste them and print your own, but at least you can see them. Also, I took her today for her six month pictures and will post the link on them when I get it as well! I am hoping to post pics of our time with the Goleman's later this week, so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

April said...

Your pictures from JCPenney's are great! They are all so good and Hannah is so cute in all of them - such a precious smile! I'm sure it will be hard for you guys to decide which ones to get. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Our Hannah is about to be 1! I enjoy reading the new updates and seeing all the sweet pictures/videos. Hope you guys have a great 4th!

Janene said...

I love the family pictures. Very cute.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...