Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oklahoma!

Michael is going to be out of town the first week of November, so Hannah and I are going to Oklahoma! My parents were trying to work it out to come here that week and couldn't with their work schedules, so they paid for Hannah and I to go back to Oklahoma!! We will fly in on November 1 and leave on November 8! Now I am just hoping that I get my mail-in ballot in time to vote before I go...
I am so excited that we will be there on election day for Kiwana's Pancake Day! My uncle has always made us Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes and Hannah and I can't wait! :) Now a few cute pictures of Hannah to leave you with! The first one is her trying to peek around the camera to see me! The other two are of her reading her picture book (yes, even upside down in one of them)!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...