Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Antiquities Photos

Our MOPS fundraiser was Antiquities photos. They come and bring all the clothes and props with them and take sepia "old time" photos of your kids. I wanted you to see how they turned out! These are pictures of pictures so they are a little blurry and the color is a little off, but you get the idea! They choose a "free" photo for you and then the package we got comes with two poses. The first two are the ones I picked and the third one is the one they picked. I think they turned out pretty cute! I am not a huge fan of the hat they picked that she is wearing in the "free" one, but it is ok.




1 comment:

Rhonda said...

They are so cute. I can't decide which one is the cutest. I can't wait to get to see all of you at Christmas. I love you.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...