Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazy...

Things here have been a little crazy lately! Now that Hannah is more mobile and not taking very long naps, it really cuts down on my time to get on here to update! I am hoping to do better in weeks to come! It seems like we have had something going on every day. Part of that is that Michael and I are trying to work out at least three times a week together and by the time he gets home, we work out, eat dinner, and shower, it is bedtime! Makes those 4 hours that he is home before we go to bed FLY by really fast! We have been doing a "biggest loser" contest and we weigh in on Saturday mornings. So far, we have both managed to win a week (of course Michael has won two) so we are both making some progress toward our "get healthy for Hannah" goals!

We have a few things going on that we are excited about. First, Starla is coming to visit! It is finally booked and I can't wait! I haven't seen her since December of 2006, so she hasn't even gotten to see Hannah yet! Plus, when I go to pick her up I will be able to hear their group, Kevin Spencer and Friends, perform for the first time which I am excited about too!


One of the other things is, Hannah is getting a new cousin! My sister, Carla (and her husband Heath), are expecting their first at the beginning of May. Since she is diabetic and has some other health concerns, they will schedule her for a c-section sometime in late April! Here is the little one's first picture!
Another thing I am excited about is that Hannah is finally (still slowly) starting to get some hair! It isn't much, but at least, it is progress in the right direction! The pics really don't show it very well, but it is there!
And here is a quick video of her crawling and walking along all the furniture. This past week there were alot of birthdays, so Happy Birthday to all of you!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hope you have a great visist with Starla and I am so happy to hear of Carla and Heath's big news. Hannah is so pretty I can't wait to see her.

Mommy, M.D. said...

congratulations carla! i'm excited for you.

kim, my daughter betty didn't have any hair forever. i know how you feel. she still has baby-ish hair, and i see other two year olds with hair down their back. i'm so jealous!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...