Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Job!

Ok, so for about a month now Michael and I have been trying to decide what to do to help bring in some extra income. With the prices of everything being so high, living on one income has been a huge struggle lately. We talked about me going back to work part time, or finding something I could do at home to bring in more income. After much discussion and some research, I have decided to become a Mary Kay consultant. I am SO excited and hopeful that this will be a way to help ends meet and still allow me to be home with Hannah! I have all of my stuff and am ready for business! I have a website www.marykay.com/wallace_kim that you can visit and check out all of their products. I offer free shipping to anywhere in the US, so if you place an order, I will mail it out as quickly as possible! I am also willing to do an 'E-party' for anyone interested. You just email the info and website link to your friends, and you earn free product just like you would if you hosted a show in your home! With Christmas coming up, if you have someone special that don't know what to get, the Satin Hands set that is always a hit! Mary Kay also has some special holiday products, such as new colors for holiday parties and scented body sets! I promise this blog is not going to turn into a Mary Kay website, I only plan on mentioning it when it ties into my personal life. I will not be trying to push the specials or talking about the products, just to keep you from deleting me off your list! I am just excited and hope that this opportunity will be just what we needed to help ends meet!

1 comment:

Janene said...

That's exciting. I hope it goes well for you. I love Mary Kay!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...