Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 19

Michael went out of town for business to San Francisco from Sunday to Wednesday. Neither one of us sleep well when we are apart, so we are both pretty tired to start this week off! We are planning on staying in Salt Lake for the holiday weekend so hopefully we can catch up on some sleep then!

We are going to have some company coming soon and I can't wait! Carrie is planning on coming in September and my mom, dad, and Kristen are coming in October! It will be nice to have more people come here to see us in Utah.

Ok, so, since there isn't much going on here, I don't have much to say! I will make a post right after the ultrasound on Tuesday! This pic describes most of my recent shopping adventures. This in-between thing is tricky! Luckily, I have friends that have helped me find things to fill in the gap until maternity fits better!

Prayer of the Week:
"If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken." Isaiah 1:19-20

Pray that Little Bean will be an obedient and willing child that will not rebel. Pray that Bean would not only obey us, but also the Lord in all it does. Help us to be the kind of example that God would have us to be.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Dear Kim,
I love your prayers/prayer requests for "the bean." What a fortunate child to have a mom and dad who are already praying on his/her behalf (notice I put the "him" first). I'm praying for your little surprise package and for you and Michael as well. God bless you both!
In Christ,
Sandy Witherspoon

Jacki said...

Amy taught me a trick to be able to wear the same pants for a while! take a hair tie and loop it around the button, be sure to wear long enough shirts to cover it though. It does work through the in between stages!! love you

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...