Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mini Update 8-23-07

Went to the doctor and got to hear the heartbeat again! I just love that sound! It was between 150-160 so the Dr. joked about how it was a girl-Michael of course corrected him and let him know that it is a boy (even though we really don't care one way or the other)! It was pretty funny! I go back in 4 weeks and all looks good. I got the whole day "off" today because they are spraying paint and other things in the building and the fume levels are too high! It was a very productive day, so I was glad. Anyways, just though I would keep you updated. Hope to do another pregnancy pic with next weeks post!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...