Thursday, August 16, 2007

Week 17 & 18- August 14-27

Ok, so I am a little behind/ahead with this update! It has been a crazy week! Michael went to Wyoming for a few days for work. He went to Laramie and Cheyenne and didn't get home until Wednesday. I had a work BBQ on Monday and it was my month to host Bunko on Tuesday, so I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off for about 5 hours! Luckily, I have great friends (Thank you Teri and Cindi) that came over and helped out, otherwise, it would have never come together !

I had no idea how many old wives tales there are regarding the sex of your baby! I have had a few people that have attempted to guess based on some of these things and I even have a friend that does handwriting analysis. The funny part is that they have come out 1/2 and 1/2. The handwriting and the dangling something over the belly both came out boy, the eyelid test(??) and the craving test came out girl! Only two more weeks before hopefully we will know!

I have added links to some of our friends here in UT that have websites for their families that you should check out. If you have a link that you would like me to add, let me know! We go back to the Dr. on Thursday for a regular check-up so I will add a little update after that! Hope you have a good week!

Prayer for Little Bean (and family):
"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" Phil. 4:11-12

Pray this for Michael and I and for "Little Bean" as we continue to try to figure out what God's plan is for our life once this little one gets here. I am not sure financially how we are going to work out the daycare/stay-at-home/work part-time issue and I know that God has a plan for this and that we are not to worry, so I don't let my thoughts go there yet. However, I just pray that we will find God's will for our future and that we will be content and not be greedy for more. I also pray that our child will be content (and thrive) in whatever circumstances are in God's plans.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hey Babe, Just got the update and wanted you to know how great I think this is. I am so proud of you and Michael. I missed getting to see a picture and am looking forward to you posting a new one. I am also looking forward to the update following the appointment. I love and miss you very much
Love
Mom

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...