Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Post Party Park Time

When the party was over, we decided to take a walk around the park to burn off some more energy and enjoy the weather. There is a creek that runs by the park and I grew up playing on the rocks in the shallow area and my girls were finally big enough to play on them too!
 Sweet sisters!
 Uncle Thor and GiGi supervising while I photograph:

 Then we went up to a different playground and played. Rachel pretended to swim in the gravel:
 Hannah was talking to her dad through the pipes:
 Since the boys had been hunting before the party, Clay had Cami Jo with him so she got to play at the park:
 I think Parker had a great time at the park too!
 Even PaPa played on the equipment!
It was a great way to spend time with my family before we had to leave.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...