Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving in OK

We were blessed to be able to go and spend six weeks in Oklahoma for the holidays again this year. I love getting to share the traditions I grew up with Hannah and Rachel. The girls love helping GiGi in the kitchen playing "little chef."
 
 The guys always go hunting and the "girls" stay home and watch parades, eat ice cream from the carton, crumble biscuits and cornbread for dressing, make pecan pie and paint our toenails to match! We hang out in our jammies and just enjoy the day together before getting ready to go eat dinner with my mom's side of the family. Since G-man is to little to hunt, he gets to hang out with the girls too. Here is Hannah playing with Parker:
 All the kids sat and watched a movie on the little tv together:
 Our matching toes- Kristen and Parker, Hannah, GiGi, Rachel, Carla and me:
So thankful for family time!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...