Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hannah's Oklahoma Bday Party

We love getting the chance to celebrate the girls with our families while we are there. We picked the park knowing it would be a little chilly when we got there, but up to 68 before it was time to leave. Hannah made the cake all by herself (with supervision and measuring help from me).

 Uncle Brett and Aunt Beverli with cousin Kennedy:
 Michael's parents (I love Johnny's hair hat) with Parker aka Lil' P and Uncle Thor in the back:
 Rachel in her cute pigtails:
 Uncle Clay with Lil' P:
 The birthday girl with her presents! She chose to have a pink party so it was nice all the presents followed along too!

 She got this scooter from Michael's parents and she loves it! We have left it in the house and she and Rachel take turns on it all over the house. I love that she has to have her tongue out when she is concentrating:
 PaPa pushing cousin Peyton in the swing:
 And Rachel in the swing next to it. Rachel stayed in this swing as much as we would let her. I think everyone took a turn pushing her:

 Aunt KK swinging with Lil'P:
We had a great time enjoying our last day in town celebrating our Hannah with the families and enjoying the beautiful warm weather (that we really miss here in Utah!).

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...