Friday, October 22, 2010

Silver Lake

The last post was about the scenery, now you get to see my three favorite people in that pretty scenery! :) Hannah just couldn't resist putting her hands in the water:Michael helped her out on the rock-such a good daddy!My girls sitting by the lake...So proud of herself standing on the fallen tree!She loved walking along the path like a big girl:Hitching a ride on dad:Sitting on the rock cliff side she climbed up, she is always happy when she gets to climb on things!Yes, sadly this is the best pic I got of the three of them sitting on this log:My blue eyed baby!Playing with a leaf she found:Cheese:She sat on the bridge watching both sides of the water for fish:Walking along the path of one of our new favorite spots! Rachel kept feeling all the textures and looking at all the colors, learning more about the world around her:

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...