Friday, October 22, 2010

Cake!

I decided that we needed to make a cake to celebrate GiGi's birthday and we wanted to try something new. She LOVES carmel (so do I) and chocolate so we decided to melt carmels and put it in between the layers of her chocolate cake. So, we started unwrapping and let Hannah help. We gave her a half a carmel to try worried about how much effort is involved in chewing and kept waiting on her to finish it. It seemed like it was taking her forever and not getting any smaller:Then we saw it happen, she snuck a few more in her mouth when no one was watching. We caught her eating at least three after we realized she should have been done with the half already! No telling how many she actually ate!We had Glenn and Yolonda over for dinner and cake. I realized that I didn't have any plain candles, but I had a 1 from Rachel's birthday and a 2 from Hannah's so we decided to make her 21! :) Since we had extra carmel left over after putting it in the middle, we decided to add the rest on top! It was seriously delicious! She blew out the candles and we got to eating! It was really good and now I plan on making some other minor adjustments and trying it again in the near future! This also gave GiGi a chance to watch Rachel eat cake since she missed the birthday party! I think she may have like it too!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...