Friday, October 22, 2010

Silver Lake- Part 2

My mom came to visit over her birthday weekend this month. We took her to our new favorite spot and were a little surprised to find snow! It was much cooler on the mountain that we expected and Rachel wasn't in the best mood, but we made the most of it and still had a great time! Michael snuck up behind Hannah and scared her right before this picture was snapped! And Rachel cried on the same rock, like I mentioned, she was not having a great day...I love this picture!Hannah called this tree stump her new home!She was determined to have Rachel come live there too, but she wasn't going for it!We decided to take one of the hikes off the Silver lake path. We headed up the trail to Solitude Lake, but never made it. We were very slow moving since Hannah needed to climb on every rock we saw and Rachel started losing it, then we hit snow and decided we had seen enough of the beauty God created and headed back down. Maybe in a year or two the girls will be big enough to do more hiking!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...