Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hannah's Official Second Birthday!

On January 4th, we had a small celebration in Utah for Hannah's birthday! We invited Grandma Yo and Grandpa Glenn over for dinner and had a kid friendly meal and cookies! Hannah got to decorate some cookies with icing and sprinkles. She loves to shake things and this is one way that she can have fun in the kitchen! Toward the end, you can see all the extra sprinkles in the pan...Grandma Yo taking care of Rachel:Hannah blowing out her candle on her cookie:Opening her present from Grandma Yo and Grandpa Glenn, a tutu with matching headband:The ensemble once it was on! :)Hannah and Grandpa Glenn:
We feel so lucky to have Yolonda and Glenn in our lives! It is so nice to have our family away from family and the girls just love them to pieces!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...