Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Day-Part 3

After Christmas at my grandparents, we went home for short naps then over to the Wallace family Christmas! Here is Hannah with Grandma opening presents and Jacki and Jacob:Here I am helping Rachel open her presents:Grandpa watching the kids open all their goodies:Brett's fiance Beverly and her daughter Peyton opening presents:More of the present craziness!This kitchen came from Santa to Peyton, but Hannah loved playing with it. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa had already ordered one for Hannah for her birthday! :)Aunt Jacki and Rachel (don't know why it loaded sideways)Santa brought Hannah and Jacob tricycles! They both can barely reach the pedals, but it won't be long before they are all over the place!
We had a great day and got more stuff than we have room for! We are truly blessed to have such great families that love us!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...