Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas-Part 2

At Grandpa Joe and Grandmama Betty's house, we always have quail for Christmas and it is something we all look forward to all year! This year when we were getting ready, KK and Carla were both wearing scarves to their house, so Hannah thought she needed one too! This is her playing before we left the house in her "fashonista" outfit! This is the first year that everyone was able to be there Christmas morning! Between inlaws, babies, and living out of town/state there is always someone missing, but not this year! My cousin Audrey has three girls from almost 2-4 and Hannah had a blast running around with them up and down the ramp in the house. This is Audrey, her father (my uncle), and her oldest reading a book.This is also her oldest telling my mom about this snowglobe that she wants to save for her wedding! Kids are so funny! :) Aunt Pam with Audreys youngest. She is about a month younger than Hannah.
My cousin Beth and her husband Nathan. They are expecting their first this year! :)Michael, KK and GiGi letting Hannah play with KKs phone!Then it was finally time for stockings and presents! I can't get over how many stockings now line my grandparents mantle. Everyone waiting to see what they got!Hannah helping hand out the stockings:Hannah digging in to see what she got:Cousin Garrett wearing the reindeer antlers! It was so cute!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...