Monday, August 24, 2009

Behind again...

So, I haven't updated in a while! I am still going twice a week for non-stress tests and everything looks really good! We had an ultrasound last week and they said Rachel is on the smaller side (like Hannah). She was estimated at a little over 4lbs, so she should be between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 lbs when she is born. I am all for small healthy babies!

We are still looking at being induced on the night of the 11th and delivering sometime on the 12th. Now it is just the waiting game to see if she makes it to that point or not. My doctor thinks it is not necessary to check progress because it doesn't matter until you are in active labor, so I won't be finding out if I am dilating or not. I did get a bag packed for myself and Hannah today just in case she comes early!

This weekend Yolonda and Glenn came out for a visit and we had such a great time! I am waiting on Yolonda's pictures because mine didn't turn out very well. I will be posting about their trip soon! Gotta figure out what is up with my camera before Rachel so we can get good pictures of her! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...