Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hannah's 18 month pics!

I took Hannah today for her 18 month pictures, even though today she actually turned 19 months! I have never had such a fast turn around, I already have the link to her pictures! There were only a couple of good ones, which helped make it easier when it came time to order. She just doesn't stay still long enough to get a good picture! :) I ordered E10, P11, P7, and P1 for those of you that want to know my favorites! Just click on the link and put in my name, Kim Wallace. Then click on View Portrait Images, then click on the Click Here link and it will take you to the pics! https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0258111271JCP

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...