Monday, November 26, 2007

Oklahoma

Well, Michael and I made it safely to and back from Oklahoma! We had a great time, but of course for me, it is never long enough. The shower was fabulous and we got tons of cute stuff! Instead of cake, we had a chocolate fountain and it was alot of fun to play in! The girls even got a few sugar free things for me to use in the fountain!Here is a pic of me and the hostesses! From L-R: Sharla, Carrie, Andi, Me, Shayla, Leanna, Kathy and Tammie. Missing from the pic- Starla and Heather. My mom and sisters and I! (L-R)Kristen, me, Mom, and Carla.

Other updates: I am going to tons of appointments these days! I went in today (Monday) to Diabetes Management again to go on the insulin shot. The medication was not working as well as they hoped, so we went to plan B! Now we will try the shot and see how it goes. I also went for my first non-stress test which I will be going every Monday and Thursday from now until delivery for these tests. They measure the amniotic fluid, my blood pressure, the baby's heartbeat and any contractions. Hannah of course did not want to cooperate (those of you that have unsuccessfully wanted to feel her move should not be surprised by this) and so it took longer than I expected. All the results came back great and so it doesn't matter that she didn't cooperate well, except that I don't want it to take an hour and a half two days a week! Maybe she will do much better on Thursday. On Thursday I also go for an ultrasound and for my regular OB appointment. I am ready to see that she is still measuring on target and not getting too big too fast! I know it will be a pain to keep up with all of the appointments, but it is so great to know that I will get to listen to and see Hannah twice a week from here on out! I know that her moving lets me know that she is alive and well, but this way, I also get to know that she is healthy and on target!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I am really glad that you and Michael got all the cute things at the Baby shower here and I truely hope that Hannah likes her build-a-bear. I love that baby so much already and can't wait to get to hold and kiss her. Remember to play the sound for her every day so she will know my voice when I get there. The picture of you and your mom and sisters is beautiful and I think you are the most beautiful of all. I love and miss you and Michael so much. Love mom

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...