Monday, October 30, 2017

First Day of School

I realize that it is end of October, but if I am going to start blogging again, I thought it would be good to update some things! :)  The girls have grown and changed so much since I quit blogging. Hannah is in 4th grade (her last year at the elementary school!!) and Rachel is in 2nd grade. They both do great in school and love to read!



Both girls got teachers that are new to our school. It is a little scary getting the teacher that none of us knew before the year started, but they have been amazing teachers and the girls are thankful they got the teacher they did!


 Life is never dull with these two!



No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...