Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day in Evanston

We had the joy of having my little sister Kristen (Aunt KK) living in Evanston, WY all summer. She was only 90 minutes away instead of 20 hours and we got to see her almost every weekend! I am totally bummed that she is gone, but very thankful that we got to hang out so much. We haven't spent so much time together since I moved away in Dec 2005! One weekend she had some plans in Wyoming, so the girls and I drove there to see her. We went to a park and had a picnic lunch and let the girls play. Here is Hannah, playing in the grass:And Rachel and I watching Hannah on the playground (it was early June and she wasn't even crawling yet):We then went to the Celtic Festival and frankly were TOTALLY disappointed! Luckily they had a big slide that the lady let Hannah ride twice for free, so that helped justify the $6 we spent to get in.Then we bought Hannah the biggest cotton candy ever for just $1!! These pictures are after we left the building and we had all been "helping" her eat it. It was still this big! :)
As you can tell, it was a big hit with her! We went in early June and I can't get over how much both kids have changed since we took these pictures! Just yet another reminder to continue obsessively taking their pictures because they are only that size for so long...

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...