Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Snow Play!

Over Spring Break, my dad, mom and sister, and Mike, Kathy and Andrea Lee all came to Utah to ski and play! On Tuesday the weather was incredible! It was clear and in the high 60's so everyone but mom went up first thing in the morning. Later mom and I took the girls to play in the snow while we waited on everyone to come down the mountain to meet up with her and ski the afternoon. It was so hot mom and I took off our coats and were still hot playing in the snow! The girls loved it! Hannah and GiGi made snow angels, and climbed the hill and slid down! Rachel and I just watched and hung out in the snow...This is where they climbed up and slid down from!Here they are making snow balls and throwing them at each other!Here is their little snowman: It was alot of fun to be warm and still playing in the snow!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...