Tuesday, March 30, 2010

At the Park!

One day we drove to Wyoming to check out where KK is going to be this summer and on the way home, we stopped to play at the park. Hannah was not interested in having her picture made, but we snapped a few! Here she is going down the slide:GiGi's turn with Hannah waiting to catch her at the bottom:Crawling through the tunnel with her crazy hair!Trying to pose with Rachel:Rachel on the other hand, was loving having her picture taken! She got quite the photo shoot!
Unfortunately I have a few more pics on my phone and that is all I took the whole time they were here!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Looks like they both had fun! Love Hannah's hair...tab bit of static!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...