Thursday, October 8, 2009

Utah! :)

Just to catch you all up, it is now official, we are moving back to Utah! Michael is being transferred back to SLC and he starts on November 16th, so it is going to happen fast! We first heard that it was a possibility a few weeks before Rachel was born, but we didn't have any details. We were a little concerned about where they were going to move us and so when we found out for sure that it is Utah, we were thrilled! It will be so nice to move back to where we have friends and adopted family! We are going to be able to get into a house with a fenced yard and I can't wait! After living in apartments and townhomes, it will be great to let the girls play outside without having to walk or drive somewhere!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait either. Oh the fun the grandparents are going to have filling the yard with toys. Love ya

Patti said...

Kim.....how wonderful for you and your family...I hope to see you before you leave, but I know you have your hands filled....hugs, Patti at creative patches....

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...