Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disneyand- Part One!

Michael's parents came to meet Rachel and have some fun, so on Friday, Oct 2nd, we went to Disneyland! We had matching shirts made for me, Rhonda, and Hannah, so here we are leaving the hotel! (Note: sorry for the different size in pics, the larger pics are from Rhonda's camera, and the smaller ones are from mine)
This is the entrance, decked out for Halloween:We rode some rides on the way in, and I was the only one that was willing to spin in circles on the teacups with Hannah while everyone else watched. She loved it and when we got off, asked to go again! :)

Her dad was only willing to get in the stationary cup for a photo!

Grandma got a pic in the cup with Rachel:

We rode on the Alice in Wonderland Ride:

Michael bought all of us girls mickey ears with our names on the back. Hannah, Johnny and I rode the Dumbo ride:Rachel looked like this most of the day:About to get on Its A Small World:

Then we went and played in Toon Town:Hannah was so cute playing in the little "city" area!

We went through Mickey and Minnie's homes and got pics with each of them. I am planning on doing a "characters" post of the characters we saw later!

We rode on the Roger Rabbit ride:And then we had lunch and the girls both took naps! While they slept, Michael, Rhonda and Johnny went and rode Splash Mountain. It was Johnny's favorite ride and they all got soaked. I was thankful that I chose to hang out with the girls! :)

I will post about the parade, characters, and downtown Disney soon! At least now I can get out of trouble with the family for waiting so long to post some pictures. (In my defense, I have no memory left on my computer, so to share pics I have to go to Walmart and load them on disc before I can post and that isn't as easy as it was when I could download them whenever I wanted. I am asking for a new computer for Christmas, so after that, posting should get easier again!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Johnny and I had so much fun while we were visiting you. I can't thank you enough for having us out. We had the best vacation ever. We loved being with you, Michael and the girls, we miss all of you so much and are looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas

Paulastiefer said...

Your pics are awesome. You need to get an external hard drive for your computer. It's not that expensive. That's what we do with our pics, then it doesn't take up room on the computer and their safe if anything happens to the computer!:)

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...