Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, this year marks my second year being recognized as a mom and this time it is as a mom of two! I never thought last year that I would be pregnant by the next mother's day! I truly feel blessed! :)

We went to IHOP for my special breakfast yesterday and I have a mani/pedi coming when I choose to call and schedule it! I can't wait, my poor feet need a little summer attention! Hannah and I took a Mother's Day pic after church this morning:

And I finally to Michael to take a belly pic. Gotta love him, but he isn't Cindi! She would always take 10-15 and we would find the most flattering and the best angle for the belly while still making everything else look smaller, but as a man, Michael took two and said, I got it! Luckily, this time, he did pretty good! So here is the 21 1/2 week belly: I am over halfway and feeling good. I have been able to keep the diabetes under control with oral medication and the baby is developing and measuring on track. I have been feeling it move alot lately which really makes me happy! :) I have an appointment on Thursday and we are supposed to schedule the next ultrasound while I am there. I can't wait! I am dying to know for sure what we are having so I can start calling the baby by name! I am scared to call it "her" just in case it isn't and I have a few things I want to get taken care of that I am holding off until we know for sure!

3 comments:

gwilleford said...

Does this pregnancy seem to be going a lot faster than your first? I guess it's because we have sweet Hannah to love and watch grow!

Tom and Cindi said...

You look so cute! Love the new, shorter hair cut. Glad to hear you are feeling well. We are looking forward to hearing "officially" what this new little one is.
Blessings.

Rhonda said...

You look so beautiful and happy. I am so glad that you are feeling well and that you are my daughter in law. How did Michael get so lucky. I love you. Give Michael and Hannah kisses from me.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...