Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oklahoma-Part 2

Well, it took me a little longer to get this post up than I had planned, but since having Hannah, most things do! This trip "home" I decided that I was going to quit running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to see everyone and just catch people if and when their schedule coincided with mine. It was great for Hannah because she was able to get in her naps and be in a good mood which is SO much different than our last trip home where she hardly napped at all and at night (when we were at my parents or Michael's parents) she was so cranky and unpleasant to be around. I decided that wasn't fair to Hannah or our families (since after all they were the ones we were coming home to see) to get her cranky so that we could see all of our friends. So, I didn't get to spend much time with friends and there were lots of people that I would have loved to see, that I didn't get to, but there were a few that I did get to see. I unfortunately don't have many pictures to share, but I do have a few.

First, Hannah and I were able to meet up with Janna and Jodi and their kids at the park. Hannah and Joslyn are only about 6 weeks apart. They were so cute together! I couldn't believe how big Janna's kids are now! It was a really good visit. After we left the park, we went straight to Carrie's house to hang out with her, Rylee, and Parker (and don't forget Joey!). It was great getting to hold their new addition, Parker! She is so cute and little! Rylee was cute too with all her new words and tricks that she can do!
Once again, since I don't have many pics from Oklahoma, I stole a few from Kristen's camera. Here is one of Hannah with my mom (GG). She loved mom's necklace!
Also, here is one of the ones she took of Hannah at PaPa's office. We went and visited him and Kristen thought it was cute how little she looked in his big leather chair.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...