Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17th

Well, we are still working on the details of the move, but we did get the townhome! We have to start renting it as of the 20th, so we can move anytime after Thursday, luckily, we aren't moving yet! We still have some stuff to get done here in Utah before we move to California. Right now it looks like we will be moving on Saturday, the 29th, but the movers will let us know in the next few days for sure. We found out it could take them up to 14 days to get our stuff delivered to us, so we may be in a hotel during the transition, which is fine, just not as easy with Hannah. Wednesday morning is my last day at work, which is really hard to believe, but it will give me a chance to get finished with all that needs to be done before we move.

We are so excited to have more visitors! Some of our best friends, the Burks, that used to live in OK and now live in Wisconsin are coming to Idaho for a rodeo. They will be getting in tomorrow so Hannah and I will drive to Idaho on Wednesday and Michael will join us on Thursday to watch Jacob in the rodeo on Thursday and Friday night. I can't wait for Bridee and Lainee to meet Hannah! It will be so much fun!

I finally got around to having some professional pictures taken of Hannah. I have a great friend, Stacia, that took these of her on Friday. I LOVE them, I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! I also took her for her 2 month checkup last Monday and she now weighs 10lbs 3 oz. She is getting so big! Here are a few of the pics!








1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hannah is growing so much. I can't get over how beautiful she is. I hope that you, Hannah and Michael have a wonderful time with the Burks. I love and miss you.
Love
Mom

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...