Friday, March 7, 2008

California

Well, we made it safely here to California. The weather is wonderful and there are beautiful flowers everywhere, such a change from the dreary snow we came from! We took some pictures the first day we were here of Hannah sunbathing and hanging out with Michael in the pool (and hot tub since it was warm and not hot). I still can't play in the water since the surgery wounds haven't fully healed yet, so I get to be photographer! Here she is in her sunglasses that her Grandma Wallace bought her...
She loved the water! Michael had her "floating" on her back and she just kept looking at him and smiling!
Yesterday Michael picked the ripe orange off the orange tree off our patio and ate it. He said it was definitely the freshest orange he had ever eaten!
Well, today was the big decision day and Michael accepted the position! We are so excited about this opportunity for our family! I am thrilled to know that soon I will be able to stay home full time with our wonderful little one! It has been my life long goal to be a stay at home mom and hopefully, it will be a permanent option until she is in school. Michael really enjoyed his time with the guys here and is excited about the promotion and what this means for his future with Granite! After he got home we decided to take Hannah over to the beach and dip her feet in the waves. Here are a few pics of our short time at the ocean.
As far as moving details go, we don't have any yet! They want us out here as soon as possible, so we are going in the morning to look at the townhouse that we picked out online and see if we like them. If so, we will go ahead and make the plans to move quickly, and if not, we will try to look at some other options, but they will probably have to fly us out again since all we will have is tomorrow. Hopefully we like the ones that we saw online to save us the hassle of driving all over and looking at dozens of places, but you never know until you look at a place in person if it is somewhere that you are willing to live or not! Well, I think that is all for now! I will post more when I know more! Kim

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Wow, Kim, I am so happy for you guys! You look like you have had a wonderful trip and it sounds like God has given you the clarity that you needed to make such a heavy decision...praise God!

Janene said...

Cute pictures. I love the sunglasses.

I am happy and sad for your news. I guess Joey and I will just have to come and visit you guys :)

I am a great box packer btw - if you need any help.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...