Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was a little different, no sleeping in, no special church made gifts, no "fuss" was made. We were in Tulsa because my little sister graduated and Lacy Olson got married on the Saturday before so we got up and had the free breakfast at the hotel. The only thing that was marginally redeeming was that at least my mom had all her kids with her! We left the hotel and went to help move some stuff at Kristen's house and got on the road back to Durant. After being up until almost 11 the night before and riding in a car for over three hours, the girls were needing to burn off some energy and do something to stay awake until bedtime, so we decided to go for a really short walk. I was able to get this picture of my mom and my girls and it is one of my favorite pictures from our trip!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...