Saturday, February 13, 2010

Early Valentines

This year the girls have gotten a few Valentine's treats already! They got cards with money from Grandma and Grandpa and a box of stuff from GiGi and PaPa. Hannah and PaPa love to "waddle, waddle" like a penguin so she got a penguin card and stuffed penguin. She and Rachel also got marshmallow suckers and a book read to them by GiGi. Here is Hannah patiently waiting for her sucker:
Where do you start with this thing??Lets try the top! She ate about a third and decided to save the rest for later! Here is a video of Hannah listening to GiGi read her the book:

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Thats a big sucker for such a little girl, but she is not intimidated!!! Too cute!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...