Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cute outfits!

When Michael's parents were at our place in February, they brought Hannah the camo hat (that I already posted pics of her in), but they also had bought her this camo onesie! She is finally big enough to wear it! I think it is cute that it has lace and bows on it to make it more girlie! I also finally found a swimsuit that sorta fits her! I took some pictures of her in it this morning, even though it isn't warm enough to go swimming! I didn't realize until I was taking the pictures that I think this is the same swimsuit that was Bridee's first swimsuit! At one point I had a picture of Bridee with me holding her standing up in her swimsuit and I wish that I could have found it to post it next to Hannah in her suit!


We finally booked our tickets home in May for Katie's wedding! I am so excited and can't wait to see everyone! Hannah and I get to stay in Oklahoma for about a week so that we can spend time with everyone. We are especially excited about meeting Jacob Hunter! Be sure to read the next post to hear more about him!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't believe how much Hannah has grown. I am so excited to get to see her and hold her. She is so cute in her swim suit. Give her hugs and kisses from me.
Love
Mom

Rhonda said...

I can't believe how much Hannah has grown. I am so excited to get to see her and hold her. She is so cute in her swim suit. Give her hugs and kisses from me.
Love
Mom

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...