Monday, October 8, 2007

It's still a girl! :)

Ok, so I can't get the video to load yet, but I am working on it! Here are the two best pictures from the 3D ultrasound this past weekend. The video is pretty much all 2D, but it is fun to watch her move around! I just am not sure how long it will take me to figure out the video...

The tech decided that I was really too early to get any good video and pics, so I get to go back for free between 30-36 weeks for another look in 3D! He said they are chubbier and less mobile so it is easier to get them to cooperate and they look a little less alien.
My mom, dad, and sister were here for the weekend and it was so good to see them! I wish they could have stayed longer, but rarely is it ever long enough when we are all together! While they were here, my parents bought us the baby room furniture. Michael and I were so excited, he put it all together last night! It is so cute! I can't wait until we get rid of our extra bedroom suit so we can put the nursery together and start getting it all cute! Here are pics of the pieces of furniture:

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Kim & Michael,
What beautiful furniture your family gave you - it's going to look great w/all the baby bedding your friend made. Glad you had a good visit with "the fam" I know you've missed them. It's exciting to see what the "beanette" looks like in there! Keeping you in our prayers. G. & S. Witherspoon

Rhonda said...

I am so glad that your parents bought the furniture for you and Michael. I can't wait to see everything and get to see my granddaughter. I know she is going to be beautiful as is her mother. I am proud to call the two of you my kids. I love and miss you two so much. Love Mom

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...