Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

So, last Tuesday (the day we left for UT) Hannah FINALLY got her first tooth through her gums! Michael and I were so excited! She has been teething off and on for about four months and we could see the teeth making progress along her gum line, but FINALLY one of her bottom teeth made it through! She is about to get her other bottom one and her two top ones and we are hoping she has them by Christmas or at least her birthday! There are so many foods that most kids her age are eating that she just can't eat because she has no teeth and I am ready for her to catch up and be able to eat more stuff!

I have been trying to get a picture of her tooth, but it just isn't working out well! Even when you try to put your finger in her mouth to feel, she will stick her tongue out to push your finger out of her mouth! This is the best I could do, and it isn't great! You will just have to use your imagination! I am working on a post about our trip to UT, but I am waiting on pics from the Poret's since as usual, I didn't get my camera out like I should have!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe you didn't tell me you were coming to Utah.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...